Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THANK YOU!

Kyle and I are blown away by the response we have gotten to our Go.Seek.Love t-shirt fundraiser! 

Friends and family are buying t-shirts. And they're helping us out by forwarding the fundraiser information to everyone they know through email and Facebook. So now we're getting emails from people we don't even know saying..."I bought a t-shirt and I'm praying for your family." That is an incredible blessing!

THANK YOU!

As a result of all the emails and Facebook posts, I've seen an increase in traffic to my blog. I realize that many of those readers are here for the first time...curious about our family, our story, adoption. So I thought I'd share a little about us by linking back to a few of my first posts from this journey we're on. Here they are...

Our Adoption Story-Part 1

Our Adoption Story-Part 2

Why Ethiopia?

Another adoptive family put together a great video to answer that question...Why Ethiopia? I thought this might be a good time to share that as well.


Enough about me!
Leave a comment and tell me about YOU!
I'd love to get to know you.

No comments: