Monday, February 28, 2011

Funny!

My kiddos kept me laughing today!

Here are some funny conversations that I was lucky enough to overhear...

Evan: Olivia, don't do that!!
Olivia: Why not?
Evan: Because...it's against the logs!

Here's another one...

Joshua: I can't believe my birthday is almost here.
Evan: Yeah...you're six and a half.
Joshua: No, I'm not! I'm six and three pennies!!!

And then there's Hurricane Olivia! She tore a path of destruction through this house like none I've ever seen. Every time I picked something up, she got five more things out. I had to laugh about it...because otherwise I may have cried!

Here she is with every pillow in the house...
Doesn't she look comfy?

And here is another one of her messes...
Why play with one toy when you can play with them all, right?

No comments: