Saturday, February 19, 2011

Look what He can do!

I am so overwhelmed by God's goodness. We have seen Him move in incredible ways over the past couple of weeks. I'm still taking it all in. I've started half a dozen posts, but haven't finished a single one. I struggle to find words that adequately share everything.

So what has God been up to? Here's a brief update...

He has met the financial need for this stage of the adoption (dossier submission). Wow!

He is already meeting the next financial need through the GO.SEEK.LOVE. t-shirt fundraiser.

He has encouraged us through the support of so many people who have purchased GO.SEEK.LOVE. t-shirts, asked their friends and family to purchase t-shirts and prayed for our family.

Through the unbelievable testimonies of others who have been touched by our adoption journey, He has strengthened our faith and reminded us just how GREAT He truly is.

He has provided an opportunity for us to share His love, the blessing of adoption and our story with a larger audience. (More on this soon!)

And when the enemy has attacked...attempting to wound us, frustrate us and distract us, He has comforted us and reminded us that His truth, His might, His power are steadfast and strong!

We just can't wait to see what He does next!

I put an emphasis on He because it really is all about Him and what He can do, not us. He doesn't need our help...that has been a big lesson for me throughout all of this. I'm so grateful that He has been patient with me as I've learned.

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

No comments: