Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Gift!

Look what I got in the mail today!


This beautiful necklace! 

As you can see, the outline of Africa is stamped on the charm. It hangs on a silver chain along with a freshwater pearl. Isn't that just precious?! I love it!

It came from The Vintage Pearl, but I have no idea who ordered it for me. I'm just blown away! Whoever you are...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Your generosity made my day and touched my heart!

We've had quite a week so far! I can't wait to share some incredible news with you...but I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I'll give you a hint though...

5000

Maybe we'll have some fun and incorporate our first GIVEAWAY into this exciting news!

And finally...there are only 19 days left to order your Go.Seek.Love. t-shirts and help us bring our little girl home! Thanks so much for your support!!

No comments: