Tuesday, February 22, 2011

deep in their hearts...


For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God's children.
Romans 8:16 (NLT)

I found this verse in my inbox early this morning, sent to me by Bible League International. I immediately started praying it for my little girl in Ethiopia. 

Heavenly Father, speak to her deep in her heart...comfort her and let her know that she is your child.

While reading some of my favorite blogs, I found an incredible and heartbreaking post at moments with love. (You can read it by clicking here.) And I immediately began praying the same verse for children in Uganda. 

Heavenly Father, speak to them deep in their hearts...comfort them, provide for their needs and let them know that they are your children, created and treasured by You.

Now my prayer is this...that  you will read that incredible, heartbreaking post...that you will pray for those children in Uganda...and that you will join me in being part of something BIG God is doing to provide clean water for them.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Love said...

thank you for sharing this, carrie.

every now and then, i check my stats...mostly to make sure no crazy searches are bringing people to my blog....and it showed quite a few people coming to my blog from yours. so, just wanted to thank you for linking to that post for those precious children. they certainly need this prayer.

blessings.