Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hallelujah...

On our third day in Ethiopia, we visited an orphanage about two hours outside of Addis Ababa.

The views along the way were gorgeous. With each mile, I fell more and more in love with this beautiful country and its people.


















While we were at the orphanage, we had the privilege of dressing the orphans in new clothes...head to toe. One of the orphanage employees brought his two young sons. He was so proud of how they looked in their clean, new outfits. Especially the shoes. 

What struck me most was this man's gratitude. He gave God the glory and offered up the sweetest song of praise. I don't understand all the words of the song, but I understand its message.


And here are his handsome sons.
Hallelujah.


1 comment:

Misty said...

Love this...I have always wanted to go there. I sure hope to someday. Thanks for sharing.