Saturday, October 9, 2010

Special Delivery...

Look what I found in our mailbox this afternoon!

Our passports! 

We're not near ready for travel, but copies of our passports must be submitted with our dossier. It will be more than a year before they are ever stamped, but for now we can check one more thing off our list. We're so excited!

I've never had a passport before...this is my first. I thought I might need one eventually, but never did I imagine that it would be for this type of travel. Kyle always says he'd like to take me to Paris. I dream of tropical get-a-ways. God decided Ethiopia was our ideal destination. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I like His plans best!

While I've got you here...grab a box of tissues (trust me...you'll need them!) and check out this amazing video of the Dunlap family bringing their beautiful boy, Johannes, home from Ethiopia.




Now go enjoy the rest of your weekend, precious one!

Go Rangers!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Looks like we are running on the same timeline. It has been a crazy ride so far.