Monday, October 18, 2010

S-I-C-K

The past week has been ROUGH for my little ones.

It started with Olivia...
fever
vomiting
other yucky stuff.

Then it was (and still is) Joshua's turn...
fever
strep throat
congestion
terrible cough.

And poor Evan...
He's healthy as can be,
but he's BOUNCING.OFF.THE.WALLS!
Little guy has a bad case of stir crazy!

I've been busy
cleaning up the messes,
 disinfecting EVERYTHING and
most of all...taking care of and loving on my precious patients!

And in the meantime...
I've totally forgotten about places I was supposed to be.
Put off dossier paperwork.
Let emails go unanswered.
Neglected my blog.

But that's okay because nothing is as important as getting these children well.

Have a happy, healthy week! I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Alison said...

So sorry ya'll are sick, Carrie!! Hope that you are all better very soon!