Thursday, March 3, 2011

seven

Dear Sweet Joshua,

How blessed I am to be your mommy!

As we celebrate your birthday, I find myself caught between two very different emotions...longing to stop time, to keep you little and longing to see the man that you will become.

I love you! I am proud of you! 

You are smart and funny and handsome as can be. You love to read, build with Legos and play sports. You are kind to others and have compassion for "the least of these". You are full of energy and questions. What I love most about you is your love for Jesus!

He has a plan for you...a plan to bless you and to use you for His kingdom. Follow hard after Him, precious son! Hide His word in your heart and keep His commands. Mommy can't wait to see what He has in store for you!

All my love,
Mommy

 Welcome to the world, precious boy!

You're 1...enjoying your first beach vacation.

 And now you're 2...and a big brother!

Age 3...our Christmas Cowboy! 

4...and a big brother again!

A preschool graduate at age 5!

You're 6...and on a mission for Him!

7 and oh so big!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday Joshua!!

Misty said...

They grow too fast don't they??? Happy Birthday Joshua!