Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My God is so BIG!

Check this out, y'all!!!

Last Friday I shared some BIG news about how God is totally providing the funds needed for our adoption. (If you missed that post, read it here before going any further in this post.) 

Well...just look what He has done since then!!

As of last Thursday, we had $1835 of the $5650 that we will need upon acceptance of our referral.

As of yesterday afternoon, we had the entire $5650...plus an additional $1800 to put toward our travel expenses.

This morning, we received an email regarding our GO.SEEK.LOVE t-shirt fundraiser. Our total profit for the month of February??? $1024!!!

And then, as I was dropping Olivia off at her class this morning, one of Evan's classmates approached us with a card and a baggy full of money. After hearing about the adoption, she told her mother that she wanted to give us ALL the money in her piggy bank ($24) to help us. We are so blessed by her sweet, generous heart. We are inspired too! That's how we want to give...immediately, generously, faithfully!

There's more...

When I checked the mail this afternoon, I was hoping to find our I-171H from USCIS (the last document needed to submit our dossier). It wasn't there, but guess what I did find? A $1000 check from precious friends!!

So here we are...
Dossier Submission Fees ($7700)-PAID
Referral Acceptance Fees ($5650)-PAID
Travel Expenses...




Isn't that incredible!! Isn't He amazing!! I am so overwhelmed by His provision...I have no words to adequately express the gratitude in my heart!

My God is so big
So strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do

The mountains are His
The valleys are His
The stars are His handiwork too

My God is so big 
So strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do

For you!!

For nothing is impossible with God. 
Luke 1:37