Saturday, December 18, 2010

Feels Like Christmas!


We spent the day celebrating Christmas at Mimi and Papa's house. It was a wonderful day! The kids had fun playing and following their cousin Jordan everywhere he went. Kyle and I had fun visiting with his parents, sisters and brothers-in-law. There was good food, good family time and lots of good humor!

I love the picture above! Evan's expressions says...Hurry up and take the picture, Dad! I've got presents to open!

When we came home, I checked the mailbox. When I saw what was inside, I squealed with excitement and ran back in the house. Here's what the mailman brought today...

State Certified documents for our dossier.

A new ornament for our Christmas tree.
I ordered it from Kim at Embracing the Least of These...isn't it beautiful!

And finally...
A new, super soft t-shirt that I absolutely LOVE!
The Dockery family is selling these shirts to raise funds for their adoption. I think the design is precious. (My picture doesn't do it justice.) Go check out this sweet family's blog and order one for yourself!

Fun stuff, huh?!

The home study interviews went really well on Friday afternoon. Our social worker asked questions, but she also answered some of my questions. She was able to provide really good information and ease some of my fears about attaching to our daughter. I was so blessed!

Our next home study meeting is on Monday, the 27th. This visit will be in our home, so she'll meet the kiddos and see where we live this crazy life of ours! Can't wait!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments: